Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Down the stretch they come....

Did you think by the post of this title I was referring to the close of the year? Well kinda..
As I'm sure you are probably all tired of hearing about it from me but there is this little contest I'm trying to win. I mentioned it here, here, here, here and here. Well, we might call that tenacious obsessive behavior, huh?

Anywho...

I wanted to say THANKS to those that left me a referral Brianne, my Mama, my Hubs, Lindsay, CJ, Georgie, and Mrs. 4444.

If you love me (yes, I realize this is a completely manipulative statement) and still want to leave me a referral you only have through tomorrow. So click here and let Arizona Momma know...


1 comment:

Shannon K. said...

You are cracking me up! Unless there is is a last minute super charged surge...I think you have it in the bag. We'll see ;)