I woke yesterday morning to find another present had been left under the tree, the Arizona Momma gave me this sweet little award. Arizona Momma is the one holding the contest, I may have mentioned a time or two
or five. She has a beautiful blog of blue and yellow and posts a recipe every Tuesday called Tasty Tuesday oh oh and she has super cute hair.
So the rules for this cute little award: thank the giver, link to their blog, list 5 things about yourself and pass it on to five more people.
THANK YOU ARIZONA MOMMA!!
Soooooo 5 things about lil ole me...
1. I do all the laundry fold it and leave it in the basket. I loathe and depise putting away and hanging clothes. Right now I have 5 baskets of clean laundry in my room.
2. I am way addicted to Cherry Coke. I LOVE IT!!
3. When I blow my nose it sounds like a foghorn, no joke, even the hubs makes fun of it and my girls laugh when I blow my nose.
4. I have an over sensitive gag reflex that makes brushing my teeth difficult.
5. Before marriage and kids I swore I would never ever drive a minivan. Today I drive a red Dodge Grand Caravan
Aaannnnnd 5 people to pass this lil award on to...
1. Brianne at Mommys Time Today
2. Julia at Sweet as Punkin Pie
3. Dondi at Confession of a Housewife
4. Laura at The Bignell Family
& Finally, I pass it right on back to..
5. Arizona Momma at Our Daze in the Desert
I tell you what this linking stuff is hard work & I'm quite sure it's racking up my internet ticks in the IT department. So if you are on the list and read this before I am able to leave you a comment. Please feel free to accept.