Friday, April 23, 2010

It's Friday...

My Mama and Daddy are coming for a visit this weekend, Dade is getting a big wheel from them, We have our church picnic this weekend and I'm making P. Dub-ya's (Pioneer Woman for those living under a rock) Tomato Soup Cake, because it sounds so durned intriguing and I love shocking the socks off people.

Oh, Yeah and it's time for FIVE QUESTION FRIDAY!!!!(think Tina Fey doing Oprah's voice, that's how I heard it in my head) with Mama M.


 
 

1. What was the first car you owned?
1980something, two tone Plymouth Sundance

It looked just like that only its was taupe tan brown on the bottom. I worked so hard to save up and pay for half of a car. My dad and I went to the used car lot and I fell in love. We drove it, it ran great. That didn't last for too long the air conditioner stopped working about 2 minutes weeks after we brought it home, then the tape player (yeah that's right) then the whole radio and there may have been some shimming and shaking while driving. All-in-all a pretty good first car.
Photo Credit

2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
Ok, maybe not so much embarrassed because I think it's a good quality for a mama. I can sing pretty much every single song that comes on Disney morning shows.
Including-- Ooo Ooo Ahh Ahh Buh-bye, Ooo Ooo, Ahh, Ahh Buh-bye.

The embarrassing part is when I bust our in song when the show is not on or worse while out shopping{GASP!} without the kids. {DOUBLE GASP!}

Ok, now that I'm all blushed up, moving on...

3. Have you ever had stitches?
Yes.

When I was 16 I had an ovary removed
When I was 21 I had cysts removed from my ovary
When I was 29 I had a kid removed
When I was 31 I had two kids removed

4. What was your first job?
I started baby-sitting when i was twelve. I look at 12 year olds now and wonder "What in the heck were those parents that trusted me thinking?".

My first real job the IRS knew about; as in I got a paycheck, paid taxes and received a W-2 was when i was 16. I worked for the local video store. Nope not Blockbuster. I grew up in a small town with three traffic lights and a Main St., four after the "big" shopping center was build. The video store was called Network Video and it had an adult movie room. EWWWW! Just to think of that now gives me the he-be-jeebees. You had to be 18 to enter the room, but I was 16 and working there, usually by myself. That is so crazy to me now... Yeah, so, there you have it my first job was at a Video store.

5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
"Me want cookie!", "Me eat cookie!",  "Om Nom nom nom"
A man blue fuzzy guy with googly eyes after my own heart. I mean what is more important than the C-O-O-K-I-E!! Learning schmearning on Sesame Street. Bring on the baked goods!!
Image Credit



So there you have it. My 5. Don't forget to pop over to Mama M.'s and peep at her answers. If you choose to participate please remember to link up.

This weekend will be a little busy for us, hope ya'll have a blast. What are you up to this weekend?



No comments: