Sunday, April 25, 2010

Ugh, What a Weekend (GTKY)

Once again this week I asked Keely for the GTKY questions early hoping that I would get my post typed up on Saturday after our church picnic, but I went to bed. Then I was going to type it up after the kids went to bed, but instead I went to bed too.

Today the opportunity didn't present itself until now. So Let's get to know each other...





1. If you could star in any movie genre..what would it be..romance..horror..comedy..suspense or action?
Definitely a comedy. I love to laugh and find the humor in life

2. Do you recycle?
Yes, plastic, papers and metals that are accepted by our sanitation handler. I have a passion to do more. I really, really want to compost. What stands in my way? Home Owner's Association, here in VA they rule. I despise this.

3. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No, and I have zero interest to ever enter one.

4. Do you have a nickname?
Mama- to my babies
Sweetie- to my hubs (He only calls me Heidi if he is ticked or needs to get my attention)
Heid (Hide)- to many
H-Dub, Mrs. Dubs- at work
He-Dee- to my cous Bevy

5. What's a name you can't stand to be called?
Ma'am {sigh} I not old. I still have pimples.
Pretty much anytime that someone tries to say our last name. It ALWAYS get butchered
6. What are your Summer staples?
Capris and flippy-flops

7. What was the last thing you bought for yourself?
Uhhhhh, ummmmm... Oh! I know fudge covered graham crackers.  Not what you meant? How 'bout the dress and shoes I bought to go to the wedding in March. Yeah that was probably the last thing.
8. Are you happy with your boob size?
Yes, I'm A-O-K-A-Y with my tatas.

So know you know me a little better. How's bout you?

Keely sorry I was so late linking up. I'll do better next time.

No comments: