Monday, November 16, 2009

Who Me?? Again..

** Edit - I forgot to mention I also won some real live goods from Chell at Nicely Composed. Thank you so much for having a contest!!


I have once again been bestowed a blogger award. Brianne thinks I'm warm & fuzzy (not my words, but rather those of the award). Brianne thank you so much for the award and I'm sorry I was delayed in my acceptance.
Rules:
Display the award logo (Check!)
Nominate up to 9 blogs that make you feel comfy and warm inside (Woo Hoo to up to)
Link to said nominees
Link to the person from whom you received the award (Check!)
Nominees (9 or less):
This is really harder than is seems most of the blogs I read:
1. Have already received this award OR
2. Don't read MY blog and even know who I am
So if I follow you and you follow me this award is all yours because that means at some level or during some post you likely made me feel warm and fuzzy. Leave me a comment if you picked up the award.
Thanks again, Brianne!! Sorry I copped out on the rules a smidgen.
++++++++++++++++++
As for me the weekend was crap. I had a four day headache that kept me awake. As if waking with my children isn't enough.
Thank you to all that gave advice on the sleep situation. We are "trying" to move bed-time up, but breaking out of our schedule is hard. Thursday or Friday night was awful, no I think it was Saturday night. I can't really remember. Coralee woke up crying I go in to get her and Brennan wakes up. We give them bottles and lay them back down. They are still awake and crying. We let them go a little bit, but then the screaming started. UGH! I rocked Brennan to sleep and Coralee took another bottle (8oz. total in 1½ hours). Two hours later Jon and I were able to sleep. Maybe now that my headache is gone the week won't seem so bad and hopefully one day we will find the magic key to a full night sleep. Ok enough of my crappy attitude..

3 comments:

Laura said...

Congrats on the award! I hope your week goes better than your weekend. :)

Marie said...

Congrats! Getting little ones to sleep is a pain, especially when they share a room. Hopefully they'll sleep better for you this week.

Heather said...

The sleep stuff is HARD. Congrats on your award. Hope the sleeping gets better every night.