Thursday, April 1, 2010

Writing assignment

Imma Dork Imma Dork Imma biiiiiiggggg dork (sing-song)

I've seen this little writing assignment floating around the blogosphere and kept holding my breathe that someone anyone would please tag me. Thanks be to Courtney at Perfect Imperfection for satisfying my inner dork.

How to play along-
Answer the following questions, but write them down. Snap a picture and then post it!

1. Name/Blog Name
2. Right Handed, Left Handed or Both
3. Favorite Letters to Write
4. Least Favorite Letters to Write
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. Write in Caps:
CRAB
HUMOR
KALEIDOSCOPE
PAJAMAS
GAZILLION
7. Favorite Song Lyrics
8. Tag 5 People
9. Any special note or drawing



So there you have it, my writing, and my inner dork can now stand down. Thank you for humoring me. Courtney, Thank you so much for tagging me.

No comments: