Friday, April 2, 2010

I did not Vlog -5QF

Apparently Mama M.'s 5QF has taken on a whole new aspect, the vlog. I'm scared of the vlog, I'm not even going to lie. My husband has advised me that we do indeed have the equipment to facilitate a vlog, but again I'm scared. Luckily, or not so much, I'm sick this week. I am using my fever and newly acquired smokers cough to excuse me from vlogging today because really no one wants to see that. Here's to hoping I have a good excuse next week and the week after that and the week after that....





Do you sing out loud in the car when you're driving?
You know it. With some caveats however-

I can’t be in heavy traffic (I don't want people to think I'm crazy and yelling at myself or my kids)
I can’t be driving behind someone I know (I don't want anyone I know to think I'm weird)
I have to really know the song; I don’t fake it or sing up til the part I don’t know. (That's just my perfectionism talking)

What would you never be caught doing?
If I'm lucky vlogging, but I've seen Kate's determination "payoff" on multiple occasions so I'm not holding my breathe.

I really can't think of anything...hmmmm

I got nothing.

Will you go #2 in a public restroom?
Prior to having kids I would never ever ever go in a public restroom. Then I got pregnant and my ahem schedule got all out of whack and well I had to...
So in emergency situations I have and I would again, but always always with a courtesy flush.

Have you ever broken a bone?
Yep on a youth retreat as an adult chaperone I broke the bone in the tip of my middle finger. It had to be splinted for weeks. It gotten swollen and turned purple, it was truly lovely.

Do you prefer cooking or baking?
Yes please all of the above. I love to make yummy things either from a recipe or concocted in my head.

I was all pumped to promote my friend from works blog. She was going to unveil from the private blog realm and participate in 5QF for the first time this week, but I'm not at work to lean on brow beat her to participate.

Oh Andria!!! I'm gonna get you...MU HAHAHAHA!!

Don't forget to check out Mama M.'s answers and all her link ups.




MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: