Sunday, April 18, 2010

Getting to Know you, 'cuz that's how I roll.

I've got the inside track. I had these questions last night to get my post all ready to go live. You say, "Do Wha? Why do you get the questions early?" Pssstt.. I'll let you in on my secret, just ask Keely really nice like and she might send them to you too.

It's that time ya'll and we got some crazy ones this week.



1. Mens chests..hairy or hairless?
I would prefer hairless or just a few hairs but if you are sportin' a blanket {shudder} no gracias.

2. How often do you run red lights?
Not very frequently. I have a great three year old back seat driver that keeps me very informed of the colors he sees and what they mean for me as the driver. Including demanding that I go regardless of the cars in front of me; after all the light IS GREEN.
There was this one time though, when I was sitting in first position at a red light when the turn arrows turned green I took off. Thankfully as I blew through the 4 lane intersection the people turning the other way only blared there horns at me, but it could have been very bad. When I realized what I had down I past the point of no return to back up and pretty shaken, I mean what the heck was I thinking??

3. If you could raid any celebrity's closet..who's would you raid?
Uh-yeah again with a celebrity question. Hmmph, I don't really follow celebrities, so yeah I got nothing.

4. Would you rather have more followers/friends on Facebook, Twitter, or your Blog?
Truthfully, none. I would rather have followers that become friends. People that know me and that I know. I really need to get better at forging these friendships, but there are a handful of ladies whose blogs I read that I consider friends. I care about them, their kids, and their families regardless of the miles that separate us.

5. What makes you feel sexy?
Compliments from my husband, the ones that aren't prompted but just because. When I walk into a room and I can see the shine in his eyes before he even says, "You look really beautiful today." That's sexy, for sure.

6. I get excited when...........?
My kids do something new, it's quittin' time, I have a day off, I get to go out on a date, holidays, my birthday {ahem, May 30th, in case you are keeping track} just to name a few

7. Are you the "outdoorsy" type or more "indoorsy"?
Indoorsy, I don't do extreme temperatures, pollen, bugs, grass on my bare feet, heat, sweating, frigid air, camping, outdoor bathrooms....and the list goes on and on

8. Would you rather have your dream home or a million dollars?
Still want the money. I'd rather be paid off, free and clear. If nothing else I'm consistent, last week I passed up my dream vacation.

Look at me!! Last week I was late due to my own poor planning and this week scheduled baby, WOOT! WOOT!. Now if I can just be the first link-up. It's a new challenge. Hopefully my kids don't want breakfast or something.

Now don't forget to go check out Keely and all the others that linked up today.

No comments: