Sunday, April 11, 2010

Procrastination at it's finest.

It's Sunday Ya'll and since I procrastinated on doing our taxes until today, I was not able to answer Keely's GTKY (Getting to Know You) Questions at nap time. It is still Sunday so I'm gonna link up anyway..

Here we go.


1. What color do you wear the most?

I would say black, but my inner geek revolts that black is actually not a color. So ummm probably brown or blue, after of course the non-color of black.


2. Would you rather have $10,000 dollars or a dream vacation?

"Show me the MONEEEEEEEYYYYY!!!!!!"

3. Do you have a weird, quirky or unusual habit?

You mean like all the switches on a panel being in one direction, checking door locks multiple times, being fanatical about boy toys being in the boy basket and girl toys being in the girl basket. No, I do none of those things.

4. I really need to start..........?

Working out, excercising, shedding some LBs, not doing so good on my resolution project 2010.

5. What was the first blog you ever read?

Noah Steven "Crowned in Peace", I remember crying the whole way home the day he was taken off of life support. Noah was born 2 months before Dade and I fell in love with him and his family.

6. Do you collect anything?

Other than blog awards, HA!! No I am a purger. Have you looked at this? Played with this? Touched this? Worn this? If the answer is no the item is recycled, trashed, passed on, tagged for a consigment sale gone GONE GONE.

7. How old were you when you had your first kiss?

Prude here, 17 thankyouverymuch... For the record he was SOOOO not worth it.

8. Do you text/twitter while driving?

While driving no, at a red light or stopped in traffic, uhh-hunh.

So did you answer the questions?? Go ahead answer here in the comments and don't forget to check out Keely.

No comments: