Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday 5QF style, Like No DUH!!

Mama M. posted the question as per the norm on Thursday night in hopes that us die hards overly obsessed overly prepared can have our answers vlogged ready first thing in the morning. Yeah! you read that right I DID NOT vlog again this week. Maybe everyone will give up on me. {wink, wink}Mama M. to answer your question heck-to-the-yeah I am happy it's the weekend, even if it is suppose to rain.






One of the questions is my suggestion, and I think it is the easiest one to answers the question this week are doozies for sure.

1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don't use in real life?

None, I actually use more words in real life that I just don't feel translate well when typed out. The lose of voice inflection and facial features leave alot to be desired when reading the typed word. For example when I say giggidty or ZINGA!! they could be translated all kinds of wrong. It appears this entire answer is now all the more reason to vlog. So that I can give you the famous stink eye as my husband and co-workers lovingly refer to it.

2. Do you still write checks?
I wouldn't if it weren't for this blasted house we are trying to sell and we have to keep the utilities on so I do write checks for that. Hopefully, the house will be sold and papers signed at the end of the month. Even then I will still write checks for my church tithe, but I use web bill pay for everything else.

3. Who was your favorite President and why?
Ummm.....

{crickets chirping}

It's bad to admit that I don't have a strong tie to any president. I kinda sucked in schools, not grades perse, but retention surely was not there.

If push came to shove I suppose I would say Ronald Reagan and his speech when the Berlin Wall came down. Oh! while were on it's JFK's Inaugural Speech is pretty awesome, it gives me goose bums to hear and to read it and see that he quoted the Scripture {gasp}. I wonder what has happened to our country. Finally, good ole G-Dub yes I'll admit he wasn't the most polished but I liked that he seemed strong and sensitive in the face of adversity. Like the kind of guy you could have over for dinner and he would enjoy burgers and dogs from the grill.

4. Are you a yeller?
Unfortunately, I do have moments of weakness when the straw breaks in the camel's back and my voice raises. Usually in circumstances of great disobedience with my children or when someone continues to not listen to me and I feel what I need to say is very important which is all the time.

5. Have you ever dumpster dived?
Taken something out of a trash can or picked up items that have been set out for pick-up, yes. Actually IN the dumpster looking for buried treasure, no. I've seen shows where that type of thing can be very profitable and rewarding if you can get past being knee waist neck deep in garbage, which I can not.
And if Mama M. answers yes to this question I will fall out of my chair, she can't buy consigned clothes so I doubt she can dumpster dive.

K, peeps it's Friday. What are your weekend plans? Have you ever been in a dumpster? Please be sure to check out Mama M.'s answers and the other chicas who have linked up.

Happy Friday ya'll!!



No comments: