Friday, April 9, 2010

Five Questions (I got nothing creative)

No vlog again today, I'm still (HACK! HACK!) milking it for all it's worth sick. Maybe next week not on your life I will give it a try.

So we all know the deal. Five random questions, answers, link love, go see Mama M.









1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Ummm, hmmm I don't have any girl crushes. Whoever it is would have to have cute hair and some junk in the trunk. I got nothing... how lame am I to start off with a no answer.

2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
Negative, not a camper, don't like the heat, don't like bugs, don't like competitive sports, not really into organized physical activity, or wearing a bathing suit in front of boys. For all those reasons and many more I didn't ever think camp sounded fun.

3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Not a big fan of snakes, spiders, crumbs on the floor, vomit, clothes that can't make it to the hamper but running and screaming in the other direction I'm guessing a bolt of lightening near my tookus would warrant that type of reaction.

4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
Not a gosh durn thing. There is no spouse closer to perfect than me. Maybe that statment should send me running and screaming, where is the lightening?
Ok, so that may not be the whole truth, or maybe it's nothing like the truth. His biggest pet peeve that I do ALL the time, is leave food in the sink instead of putting it in the disposal and running the disposal, it makes him bonkers for the sink to be dirty especially with food remnants. I promise I try not to leave it that way, but I get distracted..ususally by his our children.

5. What is currently your favorite song? Yeah  this is SEXY...mmmmmHHHHmmmmm




Peeps you know the deal. Leave me a 'lil bloggy love in the comments, peep out Mama M.'s answers, write your own and link up.

Could you do me a solid today and go check out my friend Andria's blog and show her some love? She recently came out of blog seclusion and I think I'm the only one that knows. She writes some pretty funny stuff.

Have a great weekend.




MckLinky Blog Hop

No comments: