Saturday, March 27, 2010

Life's a Dance..

Life's a dance you learn as you go
Sometimes you lead, sometimes you follow
Don't worry about what you don't know
Life's a dance you learn as you go
Lyrics courtesy of the one and only John Michael Montgomery

Today I follow those that have gone before me and am installing Intense Debate as my new commenting system. I like to reply to comments that ask me questions, but many times the commenter has no e-mail address attached to their blogger account. Sometimes it can present a awkward situation when the commenter has posted something funny or witty and I am there to answer a serious question.

My hope is that I will now be able to be more interactive with all of those that stop and comment. If you would be so kind and let me know if it is working I would be oh so appreciative.

Happy Saturday Ya'll!

No comments: