Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm here..

..so sorry that I'm late.

It's Sunday and that means Getting to Know You 'round these parts. Keely vlogged her answers and well you just must go check it out because she is so stinkin' cute. As for me, I say no gracias to the vlog. It makes me nervous and I'm pretty sure we only have a camera and not a microphone. Bummer, or not so much.
I really wanted to answer this challenge with a review of our day yesterday, I still might. Unfortunately computer time has been rather sparse as it usually is with all the errand running that must happen on the weekend.

1. Are you more of a talker or a listener?
Oh! how I long to be a better listener, but I've got to be honest if you are long winded in getting to a point I check out. I also have a bad habit of interrupting when the point that is attempting to be made seems all too elusive. While it's a pretty good trait in my line of work, notsomuch in the friends department.

2. Bra. Underwire or wireless?
I've said it a couple of times before I did not nurse my bambinos so I don't suffer with the pancakes; however my girls are on the larger side and they are about 23 years into their battle with gravity so it's underwire ALL THE WAY, unless I'm wearing a sports bra around the house then I look like I have a uniboob.

3. I wish I was.....?
I struggled with this one. I had several answers I typed out but I'm gonna go with my first.
I wish we were more financially stable. things aren't bad but we are still adapting to two job losses and two babies in the last three years. It's a rough road and I know that we learning alot about ourselves, each other and need vs. wants. Honestly though it is a journey I would rather not be taking.

4. The Academy Awards are on tonight..will you watch?
Uhhh no. We watched The Amazing Race and Dade was crushed that the Cowboys did not come in first place.

5. Do you put your deodorant on before or after you get dressed?
Before, I hate getting white streaks, but I hate forgetting even more and realizing after I'm at work that stinkage could be impending. No worries though I've learned that lesson and have a back-up in my desk.

6. Would you rather do the dishes or clean toilets?
Doing dishes used to be my absolute most favorite chore. No lie. I relished in the instant gratification and sense of accomplishment. Where there was once a sink and potentially counter of dirty dishes, there was now a gleaming stainless steel empty bowl and clean countertops.
Then I got married and had kids, I tell you what 5 people can make a whole MESS of dishes in any given day.
I'll take the toilets.Swish, swish, scrub, scrub, flush and move on.

7. How much did you weigh at birth?
6 lbs and some change I think. I don't really remember. (HA!HA!HA!)

8. If you could only buy one thing for the Spring/Summer season..what would it be?
A really cute and fun sundress that doesn't make my backside look like the broad side of a barn.
 
Okie doke pokes.. Your turn.. I want to know you. Did you answer Keely's  questions? Did you link up on
Keely's site? Don't you think Keely is too stinkin' cute for words? If you answered no to any of those questions, please go do so. There is a little time left to Sunday.

No comments: