Saturday, February 6, 2010

Late for an important date...

That date of course would be my weekly Friday date with 70+ 90+ (WHOA!!) other bloggers who answer the randomness that is 5QF. The creation of the one and only funny, witty, hot mom hair sportin', non-eatin of chocolate covered fruit, birthday sharin', Mama M. (Check her out, I promise you won't be disappointed.)

Why am I late?? Please check out the bottom of my previous post.


My Little Life


What are you most afraid of?
Death, I'm not really afraid of dying because I know that, I know that, I know Heaven is far better than this world but the thought of missing my babies grow, graduate, marry, have babies of their own makes me sick to my stomach. It also makes me feel ill to think of if I were every to have to say good-bye to one of my children, just typing those words makes me want to burst into tears.

Do you use a flat iron or curling iron?
Neither. Round brush and a hair dryer every.single.day...

Hands-free or phone to the ear?
Phone to the ear and never in line at the grocery store, while at a drive through or at any type of counter where someone may be serving me. I find that behavior to be rude and annoying. OH! and I really can't stand that little thing hanging out of a persons ear.

Do you have a matching bedroom set?
Big ole bummer on this one and salt in a wound. We did at our old house, but we had to sell it because the furniture was huge and it wouldn't fit up the stairs in this house much less in our room. So no.. Now we use the dressers and nightstands from the bedroom set I bought when i was 24. It's not quality stuff, the drawers stick all the time. As for the bed we use the frame we got when we got the mattress, no headboard or footboard.

Do you believe in the paranormal?
As in ghosts, no. Spirits yes sirree. Most of the time I believe the ghosts people see, hear, feel are evil spirits and quite frankly that scares me. I believe in spiritual warfare and that evil spirits if given the oppurtunity can cling to someone.

So we all know the drill by now right? Link up at Mama M.'s with your post or leave me your answers here in the comments.

1 comment:

Shannon K. said...

Your first answer is exactly what is in my head. I get sick thinking about either scenario.

Oh, and as I was about to stop typing I just heard a noise from our garage. No one is in there, but having just read your answer to #5, and being that Andy isn't here, ummm...I'm a little freaked.