Friday, January 1, 2010

What!!! I almost missed it...

Well, hellllloooo 2010!!

Did you know it's Friday? Did you know that Mama M. was still going to do 5QF? Well, I sure didn't. I haven't been on the computer most of the day, ok well maybe a little facebook, but no blog reading. I've been un-decorating, re-orgainizing and purging, it feels wonderful. So, I pop into my reader tonight and find out everyone else knew this was going to happen. While it's still Friday I am rushing to answer the questions.





My Little Life
 

Remember how the bloggity hop work, new year does not mean new rules, K? Mama M. posts the questions I (or you) answer and link up on her blog. If you don't have a blog you can leave your answers here or over at Mama M.'s place. Then visit the others and leave comments.

1. If you could bring one character to life from your favorite book, who would it be?
Ummm, hmmm stumped already. I love love love to read, but don't retain much once the cover of the book is closed, the same could be said for movies I watch. So, I don't have a favorite book.

2. Where did you get your very first kiss?
Oy, this is only question two, right?? The first one I remember I was like 14 and this boy I didn't really care for but was seeing (read holding hands with) kissed me in front of my house on a snowy night. I told him that kissing him was like kissing my father, the hand holding ceased immediately.

3. How did you welcome in the New Year?
The whole family went to a local Mexican restaurant for dinner as for the actual New Year as in midnight, we were all asleep.  Yeah it's like that!! Because two hours later we are awake with one baby and the other woke two hours after that, then Dade was inches away from my face at 7am as I was startled awake.

4. What is your favorite Beatles song?
Their music is good, but I don't have a favorite.

5. Donuts: Overrated, underrated, or 'bout right?
Overrated for sure. Now don't get me wrong, I'll eat a donut and prefer cake. My pastry of choice is a muffin, cranberry orange from Starbucks if you wanted to know, they are the bomb diggity.

Man I really feel like my answers are stinkin' it up on 5QF this week. Please do not let this be a foresahdowing of what is to come in this New Year.

Ok, now go hit up Mama M. and please promise to come back next week. Please, Puuuhhhh-leeeze..


MckLinky Blog Hop

5 comments:

Megan M. said...

Woohoo! You got it in there! And were totally straight up with your answers. Nothing at all wrong with that!

Mama M. said...

Love it! You make me smile! Okay...so, muffins? Meh...cupcakes? Yeah!!!

Shannon K. said...

You really are a funny one! I always get a smile outta your posts. Also, I keep replaying the "Mama, I'm gonna knock you out." Hysterical.

Laura said...

Your new years sounded about as exciting as ours! :) I didn't even do this week because I couldn't think of any good answers. :( Next week FO SO! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!