Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lucky Chinese Tag...

No it's not something that was delivered with my take-out. It's kinda like a getting to know you award combo thing. I was tagged by one of my favorite peeps, Arizona Mamma

So the rules, I have to tell you my answers in each of the categories, then tag 8 new people.

8 TV Shows I Watch:
Modern Family
The Office
Seinfeld
Survivor
The Amazing Race
House Hunters
SuperNanny
Iron Chef

8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink:
Mike's American Grill (it's been since forever)
Bonefish
Cheesecake Factory
Chick-Fil-A
Pei Wei
Panera
El Tio Tex-Mex Grill
Padrino's Pizza

8 Things I Look Forward To:
The Weekend
Date Nights (all too rare)
Bed-time for the kiddies
My Birthday
Bed-Time for Mama
A clean house
Church on Sunday
Hosting small group in our home in a few weeks

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
Wiped noses
Wiped butts
Woke up at 4:20, 4:40, & 6:30
Watched the State of the Union
Had tacos for dinner
Struggled with a MAJOR project at work
Saved the day for someone else at work
Re-re-re-re-organized the toy baskets in the Family Room

8 Things I Love About Winter:
Snow (not the shoveling part)
Christmas
Soups & Stews
Sweaters
Football
Roaring Fires
Snuggling Under the Blankets 
Hot Cocoa with lots of Marshmellows and a Peppermint Stick

8 Things on My Wish List:
A new DSLR camera
The girlies to consistently sleep through the night
Spanish lessons
Winning the Lotto
A Nissan Armada
Singing Lessons
A new Coach purse
New Bedroom Furniture

8 Things I'm Passionate About:
Jesus
My husband (hubba-hubba)
My babies
Organization
Cooking
Baking
Blogging
Being Right(according to my husband)

8 Words/Phrases I Use Often:
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!
NO!! NO!!
Are you kiddin' me??
Soooo frustrating, GRRR
Who stinks?
5 more bites, please
How do you ask?
I LOVE YOU!!!

8 Things I've Learned From the Past:
I haven't always been the best judge of character
My past has made me who I am
It's ok to forgive yourself
Fairness is relative
Dreams really do come true
Life is NOT always easy
I am treasured by more people than I realize
I DO NOT know everything about parenting

8 Things I Currently Want/Need:
A new faster camera
New dress slacks
A garage door opener
New kitchen dish towels
Furniture for storage in our Dining Room
A New Trash Can in the Kitchen
A Cherry Coke
Our Old House to Sell

8 People I'd Like to Tag:
Helga at My World
Brianne at Mommy's Time
Sonora at Twinfinity
Lindsay at Table for Six

3 comments:

Shannon K. said...

You're great! You know that? Really, you are. "Who stinks?" I didn't even think of that, I always say "Are you poopy?" Oh, and you know I watch Sienfeld. I also watch Iron Chef. Love that show.

Sonora said...

We are all about Survivor here! I'm still trying to learn that it is ok to forgive myself. That is a good one.

Thanks for tagging me. I can always use good luck!

Erin said...

Thanks for the tag!!!

I love the "I DO NOT know everything about parenting" answer. LOL