Sunday, January 24, 2010

I think I can, I think I can...

What a day weekend.. I believe my little cold is evolving to a sinus infection. yippee!! To boot today I had a killer headache and the to-do list to compete with Santa's but it's all done kind of so that allows be the time to participate in Keely's Sunday Funday...on with the show.

The questions..






Waffles, pancakes or french toast?
Oh, hands down and ten times on Sunday, PANCAKES, buttery, melt in your mouth, hot off the griddle, with the perfect amount of maple syrup. Too bad it's 10pm and I shouldn't be making pancakes or eating them.

Dream home..What would it look like?

The best part is the floor plan but I love the outside too.

Favorite sport to watch during the Winter Olympics?
I really like to watch the sports you don't ever see any other time like the bobsled, luge and curling. To hear the stories behind the people that are competing and the training that those athletes go through.

The first word that comes to mind when describing yourself?
Normally, organized. Today though sick, blah..

Dresses, pants (jeans, leggings, etc.) or skirts?
In order to catch me in a dress or skirt someone is getting married. Jeans, sweatpants, pj pants, dress pants ALL THE WAY.

What is your favorite time of day?
Despite the rush to get food ready (during the week) and everyone seated my favorite time of the day is dinner. When the five of us sit down and we hear about Dade's day. I can't wait for the day when the girls join in the conversation and make less mess while eating.

Beach or Mountains..which do you prefer?
Hands down the beach but the water has to be clear. I need to be able to see my tootsies when I'm in the water.

Will you watch the Super Bowl?
You betcha at a party no less on a "school night" eating from an appetizer buffet. I like me some dippy food.

Whew!! Once again I joined Keely's bloggy carnival near the last minute, but I did indeed make it. So, how's about you, how would you answer the questions: tell me in the comments. Don't forget to head over to Keely's to check out here answers and click on the other participants.

Till tomorrow

4 comments:

Shannon K. said...

I'm so hungry right now! Would love some dippy food.

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon! I'm feelin your pain. Mine started as a simple cold then turned into a sinus infection that gave me bronchitis. Oh the joys of the winter!

Laura said...

I love hearing all the stories behind the Olympic athletes too, it always makes me cry! :)

The (Un)Experienced Mom said...

Can your dream house be mine, too? That is GORGEOUS! And I am digging the new look of your blog!

Tamara
www.theunexperiencedmom.com