Friday, November 13, 2009

Have you been waiting...

I know I have...

This is like my new favorite past-time. Refreshing my google reader OVER and OVER and OVER just waiting. Mama M.; what are the questions, when will you post? Ahhh finally posted!! So, faithful readers onto my favorite Friday blog hop.

My Little Life

1. What is your favorite "eat" on Thanksgiving?

Well since I'm, ¼ polish and ¼ german, at Thanksgiving it's pretty much all about the 'Kraut, sauerkraut that is. SOOO Yummy!! and a very rare occasion at my home since my husband loathes it. I also tend to be a no food touching kind of gal, except at Thanksgiving, the perfect bite has a little bit of everything in it.

Then of course how could i forget the pumpkin pie, I prefer chiffon, and my grandmother's makes a rocking chiffon pie every year.

So now I am super excited for Thanksgiving to get here. How many hours til we eat?

2.What is the name your best girl friend and the best trait about her or how you met (or heck, both!!)

I mentioned this here. I have never had a best girlfriend and still don't. I have friends, close friends but no best friend. Sometimes this makes me really sad, maybe one day.

3. What would you say is one of your "weirdest" quirks?

MMMM, I have a couple and I'll just list them all for a good honest look at me.

All light switches on a plate must be in the same position. I become a bit OCD and walk around flipping lights on and off to find the proper balance.

This makes me NUTSO!!

Ok, next one. When my husband someone leaves the kitchen faucet on spray instead of stream.
4. What is your favorite genre of music? (Hip hop? Classical? Rock? etc.)

I guess at the heart of the music matter I am a Pop girl. I truly can listen to anything, except death metal, depending on my mood.
I would like to go on record and say that I am mortified that the "oldies" station is now playing music I grew up on. I AM NOT OLD!!

5. Are you a Night Owl...or an Early Bird?

Even with children that wake up in the middle of the night I am a night owl. Last night I went to bed at 11:15 only to be woken at 2 am.

Now it's your turn, hop on the MckLinky OR if you don't have a blog comment here or over at Mama M's.


MckLinky Blog Hop


2 comments:

Confessions From A Work-At-Home Mom said...

Stopping by from Mama M's blog hop!

I know what you mean about the "best friends". I've always been so much of a social butterfly that sometimes, I've opted for quantity of friends over quality. I've found that's changed as I've grown older... I hope that happens for you too!

~Elizabeth
http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

Brianne said...

Oh I always somehow leave the faucet on spray and then bam I am soaked the next time! Ugh.........
I am a pop girl too! :)