Sunday, February 28, 2010

You do what in the shower?

Look at this cutie patootie button Keely has for getting to know you. There are some pretty interesting questions this week. Brace yourself.
Would you rather bungee jump or sky dive?
I'll take C Alex. None of the above, thanks I'm not that type of thrill seeker.

When using a public restroom do you squat over the seat or sit?
Now your talking my kind of extreme sports. I just sit on down like I would on any other toilet. I live on the edge like that.

Favorite Flower?
Stargazer Lily

Pedicure or Manicure?
I do not like feet, not one little bit, BUT I like my feet to look pretty. I have only had a manicure when I had fake fingernails.

How many siblings do you have?
UNO, My little brother is 5 year younger, 1 foot taller than me, skinny as a bean pole and carries a gun on the job.

Do you pee in the shower?(gasp!)
NO Yes people that do that are vile occasionally, like every single morning don't they realize that someone has to clean that shower Let's just say if there was an olympic sport for drain aim, I would take the gold

Bikini, Tankini, or one piece?
Umm, a one piece that comes with a skirt or shorts, something to cover the dimples.

Where do you hate to shop at, but go there anyway?
I am a recovering compulsive shopper who now hates to shop, so I do all my shopping on-line even my grocery shopping.

Did you already answer Keely's questions on your blog, tell me so I can stop by and peep at your answers? If you didn't what are you waiting for? Are you afraid of the truth?

11 comments:

Linds said...

I'm curious... where do you shop for groceries online?

Brianne said...

Oh my gosh, you're awesome. I laughed sooo hard at your #6!!! And yea, I did answer Keely's ?'s!! ^_^

Chelle said...

ROFL I love your answer to peeing in the shower. I'm with you on the flower. Stargazer's are so incredibly beautiful.

Mama (Heidi) said...

Linds,

I tried to reply to your comment, but you don't have an e-mail linked.
First question from a couple of days ago. A cake ball is cake and frosting mixed shaped into a ball and dipped in chocolate or white chocolate. Or in one word Delicious

Second question I order my groceries on-line at Harris Teeter. They then shop my order and I go to a drive thru and pick it up. There is a service charge of $4.95, but I totally justify that by not having to take my children to the grocery store. Hope you have one in your area.

Heidi

Jen said...

Way to go with the grocery shopping! I actually usually LOVE to grocery shop, weird, I know. I linked up on Keely's blog!

Anonymous said...

Isn't it funny how that sibling thing works out? My sister is 6 years younger than me & about 5" taller. And my brother is 7 years younger than me & almost a foot taller than me.

OMG! ROFLMBO @ your peeing answer! that is awesome!!

I am so jealous that you can shop online for groceries. That's probably the 1 thing that I truly hate to do. I wish our grocery stores here did that!!

Megan M. said...

I love your um. not peeing in the shower answer! PERFECT!

Keely said...

I heart you and your awesome peeing answer..love it!!

Thanks for playing Heidi!

Happy Sunday!

Shannon K. said...

Hey, I talk about you in a post tomorrow. So you best get your butt over there. I think I have been kicked to the curb lately. Hmph.

Katrina said...

Haha! That gave me a good laugh.

Still making rounds from Friday Follow. :)

http://sevinfamily.blogspot.com

Sincerely Iowa said...

A little late, but stopping by via Follow Friday. I'm your newest follower! Hope you decide to visit me also at http://sincerelyjenni.com