Sunday, February 21, 2010

I do wash my sheets......sometimes....

It's time for Sunday Funday with Keely.




How often do you wash/change your sheets?

Umm my sheets? As in the ones on my bed right?? I do change them and I do love the feel of clean sheets, but I don't really change them with any regularity. Just when I remember..

When is your birthday?

May 30th

Have you ever met a bloggy friend in real life?

Sadly, no..Maybe one day I will a girl can hope. Right now there is a short list of ladies I would love to meet.

Brad Pitt or George Clooney?

Meh..neither

If you could change one thing about your body what would it be?

I would have my kanga pouch removed.

How often do you wash your hair?

Every single stinkin' day

Do you have pets?

No, I'm at my limits with poo clean up.
How many social networks do you belong to..if you had to give up one, what would it be?
Three, I guess. I have a twitter account that I have never used. I don't get it. So that would be the one to go, though I guess it already has... Second would be facebook, it's such a time waster.

So you know the drill anser the questions and link up or leave a comment...

5 comments:

Nocona said...

I love the kanga pouch. I will call mine that too. That was mine I want to get rid of.

HD said...

Why must we be blessed with that pooch?
At least you have three adorable kids to show for yours (o:

Miss. C said...

I am the same with the sheets, I keep saying that I am going to get a plan for that to happen regularly, but it never happens!

Shannon K. said...

So I am like number one on your list of ladies to meet, right? Cause I would be bummed if not. J/K, you can have whomever you want on the list. But really, I am first...right?

Totally not into Twitter either, and since my discovery of blogging, facebook has fallen by the wayside.

Anonymous said...

i easily adore all your posting style, very charming,
don't quit as well as keep posting due to the fact it simply just nicely to read it.
impatient to see way more of your current web content, have a great day!