Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A New Family Member

It's not a puppy. It's not a baby. (GAH!!, no I need to be getting a full nights sleep for a LONG time before I would consider that) Who is it? Who could it be?

He sleeps in bed with Dade. He eats dinner with us. He wears ALL the same clothes as Dade. He rides in the back of the van without a booster seat or a seat belt. He does not have a Mom or a Dad. You probably can't see him.

Dade has a new favorite friend, his name is Diego and he is imaginary. It's just the cutest thing to watch Dade with his "friend". He asks him questions and invites him to take a bath or play games with us. It warms this mama's heart and I don't even know why. I am here to tell you though if Diego starts knocking down babies or persuading my son to bad behavior he may be banished to the front porch.

What are your kid(s) doing that warms your heart these days?

3 comments:

CJ said...

Does he watch the Diego show?

Brianne said...

That is so cute! Love that is new friend is Diego, that is my husbands name!

My son, who is two, has been just tackling me out of nowhere with hugs! Love it!

Laura said...

That is too cute! I can't remember ever having an imaginary friend and it kind of bums me out.

My baby boy is all about the kisses, I love me some baby kisses! :)