Thursday, September 24, 2009

Four years ago today..

- I woke up before the sun excited but refreshed, expectant but calm. A fancy car came to my house and picked me up. I got my make-up and hair done and got to wear a beautiful dress.
- I smiled for the camera. I was giggly and giddy.
- I walked on the arm of my dad.
- I walked to you as you cried.
- I smiled the biggest, cheesiest grin known to man.
- We said "I do."
- We prayed
- We kissed
- We danced & tipped our hats to the "Keeper of the Stars"
- We laughed
- We danced some more
- I danced with my Dad and cried
- You danced with your mom and cried
- You channeled your inner Milli Vanilli and I burst with pride.
- We fed each other cake
- We danced some more..it was just as fun as we wanted it to be.

Four years ago today I became complete. I love you!!

2 comments:

Amy C said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!