Thursday, May 28, 2009

Memorial Day

Sorry for my unplanned hiatus. I'm back with a picture loaded post that will not contain many words. Both girls are now on the move, when I last posted video of Brennan she moving put only to a toy. They are now aimlessly, but quickly, scootin' around the house. Both girls now also have their bottom two front teeth. Coralee's has just broken the surface, but now her top gums are swollen and seriously bothering her.


We spent the better half of our Memorial Day at a community Fun Fest. It was HOT and HUMID, but Dade had a blast crawling around in all the blow up bounce houses and races.


He wouldn't go on this course without the guy that was helping to space out the kids.


He handled the big slide with no fear and did it several more times.




The kids all missed their naps on Monday which made bed time early but difficult with three whiny people that needed baths from sunscreen and sweating, but it did also mean two of three slept all the way through the night.. YIPPEE!!
These are just so cute I had to share. The other night we had corn on the cob for dinner. (fresh and delicious) Dade got his very own cob and loved it..such a big boy.





That's all for now. Yikes!! it's almost 11 o'clock way past my bedtime on a work night.
**WARNING- Shameless self promotion**
Saturday is my Birthday, I'll be 32..

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love the photos. I can understand the hiatus as we are also dealing with teething/scooting/crawling here. It all adds up to insanity!

Happy birthday, a little early!