Monday, March 9, 2009

The girls are 4 months old today. Last night they slept from 9:30 until 7:30am. Nice, but I'm not getting my hopes up. We go to the doctor tomorrow for shots and weights. Both of them are "talking" like crazy. I have a video of Coralee, hopefully I will be able to upload it tonight, chattering away. Brennan constantly has her fingers in her mouth, to the point that she chokes herself.

This weekend was gorgeous. We took the kids out for a walk. The girls were in the stroller and Dade was on his bike. I need to get better about taking the camera with me when we do these types of things. We met another family in the neighborhood with twins. Their twins are about Dade's age. It was just wonderful to be out of the house talking to people. So often I get caught up in all that has to be done.

No comments: